Tuesday 27 July 2021

Better late than never, a long overdue blogpost!

I haven't posted for ages, so instead of a long winded recap I'll just share what I'm up to at the moment, as I realise for those not on social media it's not always  possible to catch up on my new work. 

This year I've focused on building my Etsy store, Morag Archer Art, and building the number of galleries who represent me. I've developed my mosaic bird collection and included lots of new designs.  I've begun the week finishing off a new seabird collection including a new Gannet design.


On the workbench this week



New Gannet design

I've also just completed two new collections for the velvet easel in Portobello near Edinburgh, The Whitehouse gallery in Kircudbright, and the Studio vault in Settle where my work forms part of the 'Beneath the trees exhibition'.



Collection now in the velvet easel


          
            Collection now in the whitehouse gallery

And finally after all that hard work I found a little time to go beach combing on the shoreline at Uig. 


That's it for this week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I love to hear from you.