I used kitchen tin foil to make her colourful robe. I stuck the foil down and then painted some metallic acrylic turquoise over the surface, The spots of colour were made with some rather nice purple nail polish I have! I then scratched it a little to make the swirls.
In case you missed any of my faces this week here is a wee catch up.
It's been a busy week so haven't had as much time as I would have liked to make each face. I did want to experiment more with new materials, hopefully I will do a bit of that over the coming weeks of the challenge.
Linking up to 29 faces
and paint party friday where I am delighted to be featured Artist this week!!! Thand you so much to the PPF team. :)